To inquire or book call us toll-free at 877-651-7867, or fill out one of the forms below:
For photos, information and rates:
Click resort name on map.
Imagine yourself waking up in the middle of a botanical gardento the sound of gentle breezes rustling through palm trees.
Imagine enjoying a pink and golden sunset in a lounge chair with only the sound of the ocean to accompany you and your companion.
Imagine waking up to the smell of freshly brewed Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and a breakfast, which might include organic food grown a few feet from where you are dining.
Imagine finding a rustic and elegant island ecologically friendly get-away that's ideal for unplugging from the stress of your everyday life and finding the relaxation you've been seeking.
You don't have to just imagine such pleasures. You can also experience these lovely private moments at Tingalayas Retreat!
- Tingalayas Retreat is a private, 4 acre island retreat on the hip West End of Negril, Jamaica.
- It's perfect for a romantic getaway but can also accommodate larger groups.
- There are 5 elegant and comfortable guest cottages with 7 bedrooms to choose from with plenty of solar heated hot water.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by Jube, a caring Rasta who infuses Tingalayas with his earthy vibe.
- After you are shown to your room your next stop will be the private white sand beach and ocean fed pool.
- The seaside of the Tingalayas Retreat property features our private white sand beach and an ocean fed pool.
- On calm days you can climb down a ladder or dive right into the ocean. At day's end Negril, Jamaica's famous pink and golden sunsets are yours to enjoy.
- Meals can be prepared by you or for you in our fully equipped kitchen. Take your meals in the kitchen, on the brick courtyard or in the traditional thatched roof dining room.
- Wi-Fi is complementary and is available in the main area: kitichen, dining room, Great house and Sea Grape
- iPod docks are available in each room.
- The West End contains an unparalleled collection of attractions including boutique hotels, upscale villas, music venues, bars and restaurants.
- Knowledgeable and discerning travelers are rediscovering Negril's West End as one of the great vacation destinations in the Caribbean.
- When you have the desire to get out and about they can arrange a driver for you.
- Tingalayas is close to many fine restaurants and also the famous Ricks Cafe.
- The 7 mile beach and it's reggae bars and restaurants are only a short drive away.
- Tingalayas provides bikes for those who want to explore on their own.
- They are a short bike ride from Jackies on the Reef, a serene place to get a massage or have a drink at the organic juice bar.
- They can also arrange a massage for you at the retreat by Negril's treasure Oya Ozecan, a licensed physical therapist.
- If you are looking for a place to really unwind and enjoy living the natural Jamaican way, discover Tingalayas Retreat. A place like no other!
- Rent the entire property for your large groups, family gatherings or wedding and let Tingalaya's Retreat be your perfect home in Negril.
The Great House
The master suite of Tingalaya’s, The Great House is a large, light, and airy room with a luxurious in-suite bathroom and shower, screened-in wrap around porch, indoor and outdoor living rooms, and wifi access. A king sized bed sleeps two in the main house and a trundle sleeps another 2 on the screened in porch. Perfect for families with kids.
This beautiful cottage includes a huge screened-in porch, floor to ceiling shuttered windows, and an in-suite bathroom with shower. The room sleeps two in a gorgeous canopy bed, and includes a large day-bed on on the porch for additional guest or children.
Butterfly Bungalow A
Tucked into the back gardens of Tingalaya’s, this quiet room sleeps two. Includes an in-suite bathroom with shower, and connecting door to Butterfly B, which is perfect when you stay as a family or group.
Butterfly Bungalow B
Tucked into the back gardens of Tingalaya’s, this quiet room sleeps two. Includes an in-suite bathroom with shower, and connecting door to Butterfly A, which is perfect when you stay as a family or group.
Hummingbird Bungalow C
Tucked into the back gardens of Tingalaya’s, this quiet room sleeps two. Includes an in-suite bathroom with shower, and connecting door to Hummingbird D, which is perfect when you stay as a family or group.
Hummingbird Bungalow D
Tucked into the back gardens of Tingalaya’s, this quiet room sleeps two. Includes an in-suite bathroom with shower, and connecting door to Hummingbird C, which is perfect when you stay as a family or group.
Sunset Cottage -located on the sea side of the property
A cozy cottage with an ocean view, surrounded by sea grape trees, hammocks and gardens. This room sleeps two and includes an in-suite bathroom with shower and an outdoor shower for rinsing off after the beach.
Seaview Cottage - located on the sea side of the property
Our Newest Cottage! A sweet little room with an ocean view, surrounded by sea grape trees, hammocks and gardens. This room sleeps two and includes an in-suite bathroom with shower and an outdoor shower for rinsing off after the beach.
The Cottonwood Pavilion is the newest addition to Tingalayas. This absolutely stunning space at 1,205 sq feet boasts a high dramatic ceiling, fully screened walls, and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Cottonwood is a wonderful choice for retreats of all kinds.
If you are a teacher looking to hold a retreat or workshop in Jamaica, please get in touch and let Tingalayas help you design a retreat package!
Open to various mediums:
- Personal development seminars
When you make your reservation through Onestop you'll receive the Onestop Preferred Client Card upon check-in at your hotel. This card gives you many incentives and discounts with around 50 different businesses in Negril.