BEACH RESORT MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 20 year experience in Negril
CLIFF RESORTS MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 20+ years experience in Negril since 1998
Sunset At The Palms
Awaken each morning to the sounds and scents of nature, where time stands still and serenity reigns.
Nestled amidst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril – Jamaica’s “Capital of Casual”, lies a unique all-inclusive resorts in Negril.
Intimate, chic and supremely serene best describe this Sunset at the Palms, where guests will find themselves at one with nature.
Sunset at the Palms is an adults only all inclusive resort, features a trendy, new design, sumptuously appointed guestrooms, new amenities and lush landscaping.
Discover 85 “treehouse-style” guestrooms, standing amidst a ten-acre tropical garden, praised by Architectural Digest.
And it’s all just steps from the resort’s five acre beachfront facilities and two miles of white, sandy beach, hailed as the most blissful beach in Jamaica.
From the martini bar to the beach bar, Sunset at the Palms delivers the best of Jamaica’s beauty and endless charm.
See for yourself why TripAdvisor.com has named Sunset at the Palms one of the top ten most romantic resorts in the Caribbean.
Sunset At The Palms Resort and Spa is Jamaica's unique natural hideaway and most eco-friendly resort and is the proud recipient of the Green Globe International certification. and best known natural reserve.
- Air-conditioned accommodations in an intimate "tree house style" guestroom with private balcony featuring a romantic day bed
- Complimentary Internet in lobby, computer lab and guestrooms
- Premium beverages and cocktails at any of the three bars plus swim up pool bar
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and a la carte restaurant;
- Palm Grove Restaurant - a delightful open air dining pavilion serving breakfast lunch or dinner, featuring first-rate buffet style Caribbean and international cuisine. Breakfast 7-10am • Lunch 12:30-2:30pm • Dinner 7-10pm
- Palm Breeze Beach Grill - the perfect day at the beach includes grilled favourites,Jamaican "Jerk" specialties and great sandwiches & drinks. Daily 10am-6pm
- The Lotus Leaf Restaurant - An a la carte fusion menu with Asian flair. Dress in your elegant resort-wear best and sample a-la-carte specialties from the eclectic Asian-fusion menu at the Lotus Leaf. Dinner 7-10 pm on select nights, 4 nights per week. Reservations required.
- Chef’saChefs' Table “IN THE BUSH” dining available for select nights per week, featuring authentic local cuisines and produce from their gardens, hosted by their celebrity Chef. Dinner Reservations Required
- No smoking in rooms, balconies, restaurants and any air-conditioned areas. Please note that it is not accepted to smoke around other people whom may be offended by this
- All beverages, including premium brands, from any of the three bars including:
- The Bamboo Bar with pool side swim up service. Daily 10am-1am
- The Palm Breeze Beach Bar - Daily 10am-6pm
- Martini Lobby Bar - Gather before dinner and soak in the sounds of soothing live piano music - 6 to 11 pm.
- The Coffee Bar daily 7 am to 10pm -choose from an array of freshly brewed coffee...cappuccino, espresso or simply enjoy Jamaica's Blue Mountain coffee, noted as one of the best in the world.
- Non-motorized water sports that include kayaks, paddle boats and snorkeling gear.
- Private Beach facilities with chic cabanas, chaise lounges, beach huts and open-air massage areas
- Romantic hideaways through the tropical gardens with cabanas, hammocks
- Tone your body in the all new, air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment
- Fine tune your tennis game on the hard surface court (racquets and balls supplied)
- Pamper yourself at the new spa (spa services are an additional charge)
- Discover Jamaica’s flora and fauna on a nature walk with “Shorty”, the resident gardener
- Enjoy daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several evenings each week
- Hoist a glass at the weekly cocktail party, hosted by the resort managers and staff
- Wander without your wallet, as the all-inclusive fee covers taxes and tips
- Free form fresh water pool with swim up bar and large jacuzzi
- Private, wide, white sand beach located just across the road - beach chairs and towels provided.
- Cybersurf in the computer lab with free Internet access
- Laundry service
- Resort Gift Shop
- International Direct Dial Telephone Service
- Available nearby: golf, horseback riding, para sailing, wind surfing, scuba diving and deep-sea fishing.
As you walk through the gardens toward your private “tree-house” bungalow, you’ll soon discover why its design was praised in the pages of Architectural Digest.
These stylish cottages have dark-wood floors; high, peaked ceilings with wooden fans; and chic, Asian-inspired furnishings including king-sized platform beds swathed in canvas drapes.
White linens, colorful throws and warm wood tones lend a welcoming air.
All guestrooms and air-conditioned sections of this all-inclusive Negril resort maintain a non-smoking policy.
The Jamaican Law prohibits smoking in enclosed and specifically prescribed public spaces.
Sunset Resorts policy has taken this into consideration and as such smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only. Designated smoking areas are easily accessible throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary Internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary slippers and use of robes for duration of stay
- Refrigerator in room stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and local beer
- Private tree level balconies feature a romantic day bed and patio table & chairs
- Guest rooms have A/C, ceiling fans, satellite television, hair dryers, iron/board and in room safe.
- Influenced by Indonesian elements, the exquisitely designed furnishings utilize natural materials of bamboo, sea grass and mahogany.
- Bathrooms have walk in showers with 4 body jets and 2 shower heads and slate tiled seats, bath vanity boasts stylish above counter vessels.
Deluxe Treetop style guest rooms are housed in natural wood cabins on stilts, nestled among beautiful tropical vegetation. Bright, airy and comfortable with king bed and French doors opening onto your private balcony. Garden view.
Two Tree Top Deluxe are housed in each cabin and are separated by a set of stairs and outer entrance hallway. Each veranda is at opposite ends of the cabin to provide privacy.
3 Tree Top Suites
Split - level, upper bedroom with king bed, bathroom and large balcony, lower with 2 day beds,stocked mini bar, three piece bath and private veranda. All with A/C, hair dryer, iron/board, in room safe and phone. Garden view.
Restaurants and Bars:
Sample the Caribbean spice of authentic Jamaican specialities.
Enjoy an array of international favorites and sumptuous buffets, or just pull up a lounge chair at the beach and enjoy your favorite casual fare. After all, this is Negril, so casual is on the menu.
Whatever you choose, it’s a feast for the senses!
Sip on tropical cocktails at the swim up pool bar as you refresh your spirit, or enjoy an afternoon of live music at the Martini Lobby Bar, and join friends to sip a signature martini before dinner.
As the sun sets, pull up a chair at the Bamboo Bar for a tropical drink before the night begins.
Palm Grove Restaurant
Breakfast 7-10am • Lunch 12:30-2:30pm • Dinner 7-10pm
An open air dining pavilion for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring first-rate, buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine. Enjoy a variety of special themed buffets day and night accented by fruits and vegetables grown right on the resort’s property!
Dinner 7-10 pm Reservations required.
Enjoy the air-conditioned Lotus Leaf a la carte restaurant, offering an eclectic fusion menu with an Caribbean flair as well as international favorites. The restaurant is located just off the resort's main lobby and provides the perfect backdrop for a romantic evening.
Chef's Table "In The Bush"
Dining available for select nights per week. The Executive Chef features authentic local cuisines, and produce from our gardens with a Mediterranean twist. Dinner Reservations required.
Daily 7am – 10pm
Choose from an amazing array of freshly brewed coffee concoctions, delight in a cappuccino, get your day started on an espresso or simply enjoy Jamaica's freshly brewed Blue Mountain Peak Coffee; noted as one of the best and aromatic Coffees in world.
Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or lounge by the pool, all while you enjoy an array of your favorite tropical concoctions, juices and an assortment of beverages – the ideal setting for winding down the day, mixing with other guests or the perfect start to a casual evening.
Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill
Spending a day at the beach? Delight in an array of simple pleasures – great sandwiches and grilled favorites including Jamaican ‘Jerk’specialities, plus a friendly bar staff serving ice-cold Red Stripe Beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and refreshing smoothies.
Martini Lobby Bar
Sip a martini made with Jamaican Appleton rum in the new Martini Lobby Bar (3–11pm). Gather before dinner at the sweeping bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood and soak in the sounds of the soothing live piano music from our resident baby grand.