BEACH RESORT MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 23 years experience in Negril
CLIFF RESORTS MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 23 years experience in Negril since 1998
Rooms, Breakfast Included, Free Wifi, Eco-friendly, Air Conditioning, In Room Safe, Pool, Cable TV, Restaurant, Beach Resorts
The "unique" atmosphere that is created at the Sunrise Club Hotel resort, makes you feels the intimacy of Jamaica.
It's relaxing ambiance, tropical gardens, friendly staff, economical rates, 14 comfortable rooms simply styled in Caribbean decor and central location just across the road from the beach make this the ideal holiday spot in Negril.
Home of the Lobster House and great Italian pizza and an authentic espresso machine!
You can relax in a family atmosphere enjoying the Jamaican vibes at this 14 Room hotel
located in a garden setting across the road from Negril's 7 mile white sand beach.
- 14 rooms simply styled in Caribbean colors and natural wood furnishings
- All rooms with a/c remote split unit, private bathroom, veranda
- cable TV and daily room service.
- FREE Wi-Fi at the bar
- Safes in all rooms - $20 key deposit payable at check-in
- Clothing Iron available on request
- Eco friendly - Solar Water Heaters
- Central location withing walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bars, clubs
- Use of pool at Coral Seas Garden (next door)
- Room only, Room & Breakfast or "Soft All Inclusive" -All the meals ( by the menu ) and @all the soft ( non-alchoolic ) drinks are included with the room.
Italian Restaurant & Pizzaria:
- Wood Fired Red Brick Oven
- Breakfast: served from 8:00 am until Noon
- Lunch and Dinner a la carte from Noon until 10:30 pm
- Wonderful crepes and coffee - For Jamaican breakfast please book in advance
- Half/Full Board: A la Carte from 12:00pm until 10:30pm
- Vegetarian Friendly Menu
- Their Dishes are Simple & Traditional with Meat and Fish locally supplied
- Extra Vergin Olive Oil & Pasta Imported from Italy
Lobster House Restaurant...
offers a menu entirely dedicated to lobster -recommended by "Lonely Planet" travel site.
Meet at Sunrise Morgan Bar...
for an Espresso or a Cappuccino (100% Jamaican Blue Mountain), for a Mojito or a Daiquiri, or just to relax to the good music playing in the background, chat with an old time "rasta" or personality stopping by for a drink. The well-stocked Morgan Bar offers guests a wide selection of Italian liqueurs such as Grappa, Limoncello, Amaro, Mirto, imported directly from Italy and unique in Jamaica.
Malcolm Brothers Tours
Now in their 24th year moving clients around Jamaica, Malcolm Brothers, Winston.Tulla and Paultri along with Becky and Junior are still working hard for you.
Book your private transfers
Book yout private tours