BEACH RESORT MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 22 years experience in Negril
CLIFF RESORTS MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 20+ years experience in Negril since 1998
Zimbali Retreats - Canaan Mountain Cooking-Tour
The tour begins with a Zimbali greeting & introduction while sipping a freshly made fruit juice. Then "Fudd" our farm manager leads a tour of the farm and then back to the cooking studio for a fun filled cooking demonstration which includes a bottle of wine/couple.
Both lunch and dinner consist of: an appetizer, main course and dessert, w/ dinner having an extra appetizer as well. There is a choice in main course dishes between: fish, chicken, shrimp or vegan/vegetarian- Gluten free is a welcome option as well.
- We offer either lunch or dinner tours Monday- Saturday (Groups of 8 or more can book Sunday as well). Reservations are a necessity as space is limited. The 4 course lunch is $50/person and the 5 course dinner is $60/person. We also offer round trip transport from anywhere in Negril for an extra $15/person- which makes the totals w/ transport $65 and $75/person respectively
- Wednesday dinners are special as we have our African drummers perform.
- The cost is an extra 10$/person and the show is amazing Tuesday’s lunch is “Ladies Day Out” Featuring: Cooking Tour Lunch, mimosas and massage for $75.00 each. Enjoy our lunch tour, ½ hour massage and bottomless mimosas - you deserve it!
- Men of course are welcome and the normal lunch tour can be scheduled as well.
- The pickup times are 10:30am for the lunch tour and 4:00pm for the dinner tour. A reservation is suggested as we do limit our tours to 20 people. All we need to know for a reservation is: day, time, # of people + name and what hotel you are staying.
- Zimbali Requires a 50% deposit for reservations more than 2 weeks out and we accept Visa/Mastercard or Paypal.