BEACH RESORT MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 22 years experience in Negril
CLIFF RESORTS MAP
Click on resort name for additional photos and information from our 20+ years experience in Negril since 1998
Rockhouse won the Jamaica's Leading Spa Resort 2015!
Architectural emphasis on embracing the areas natural surroundings have resulted in a stylish blend of wood or stone and thatch and each unit is outfitted with custom-designed furniture.
Nestled among eight acres of lush tropical gardens, and perched high atop the cliffs of Negril’s West End, the Rockhouse property is comprised of thirty-four rooms with all the comforts of a boutique hotel. Each of the rooms are built from timber, stone and thatch and designed to exist in harmony with the jungle-like garden and volcanic rock of the breathtaking natural landscape.
- Children must be 12 years or older
- Each room is air-conditioned and includes a queen-size bed, fully stocked mini-bar, safe, telephone,
- Any of the Villa rooms can also be set up to accommodate three people by adding a twin bed, or four people if they are younger guests (over 12) using bunk beds.
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi.
- Many rooms at Rockhouse are able to accommodate more than two people
- Outfitted with locally made furniture, including four poster beds topped with netting - each unit is a private oasis of tranquility
- The villas' and studios' showers are open to the stars
- This boutique style resort features a 60 ft. pool carved from rock at the edge of the cliff, a restaurant with cantilevered balcony suspended over the cove and a chic and casual atmosphere
- Restaurant cuisine is varied, with 3 restaurants, Rockhouse Restaurant, Pushcart Restaurant & Rum Bar, and the Pool Grill & Bar
- The Fin Walled Pool Bar built of coral stone and glossy tropical hardwoods serves tropical delights and is open for lunch from 12 noon until 4:00 p.m. daily, and for beverages from 11:00 a.m. to sunset
- Room service available 7:30 am to 10 pm
- Pushcart Restaurant and Bar features an open kitchen design evoking the Jamaican street food experience, an excellent rum bar, nightly live entertainment and phenomenal sunset views.
- Ladders and terraced steps lead down to the crystal clear Caribbean sea where you can swim, snorkel, kayak or try cliff jumping in private coves
- Beach towels provided.
- Water Sports rentals at the pool bar for snorkeling gear, sea kayaks and sea rays (glass windowed floating boards)
- Snorkeling gear and other water sport equipment are available for rent at the Pool Bar.
- Pathways among well tended exotic gardens with cacti, almond trees and flowering plants meander though out the property
- At Rockhouse we have curated a vast assortment of activities ranging from painting classes to yoga classes and meditative tours of their organic farm and lush grounds.
- Their weekly scheduled classes include cooking, Caribbean zumba dance, Bob Marley portraiture, painting the Rockhouse, African drumming, daily yoga and the Rockhouse Foundation Community tour.
- Rockhouse is Green Globe Certified and strives to achieve the best environmental practices across its entire operation.
- World famous Negril sunsets are free!
Accommodations booked by room type.
Location or room # by request only - not guaranteed.
Premium Villas 8 Units (#1-7 & 10)
Our premium villas are perfect for honeymooners and those looking to completely immerse themselves in Jamaica’s natural beauty.
Rockhouse Premium Villas are our largest rooms and provide westward, sunset facing views, and are also equipped with a personal sound system, capable of playing CDs and iPods.
Villas 10 Units (#8 & 11-19)
4 of the 10 Villas have a loft with 1 double bed
Rockhouse Villas are individual, cliff-top, thatched-roof cottages situated directly over the water, offering spacious, wrap-around, private terraces, sliding glass doors, and sublime views of Pristine Cove. They are also equipped with a personal sound system, capable of playing CDs and iPods.
Garden Villas 2 Units (# 9 & 20 - sea side but with only Partial Sea Views)
Set back from the cliffs and nestled in our lush, tropical grounds, our Garden Villas are the same size and design as our "Villa" room category and offer the same in-room amenities, with partial water views.
Studios 4 Units (#25-28 upper level)
The Rockhouse Studio rooms are located in a traditional hotel-style block of connected rooms featuring water views, outdoor showers, and private balconies.
Deluxe Standard Rooms 4 Units (# 21-24 ground level with walkouts - below Studios)
Situated in the same building as our studio rooms, Rockhouse Deluxe Standard rooms have garden views and private outdoor showers.
Ground floor location with patios.
Standard Rooms 6 Units (# 29-34 upper or lower)
Rockhouse Standard rooms are located in a smaller traditional hotel-style block featuring garden views and charming outdoor seating areas.
Patio or balcony.
The hotel is home to three of Jamaica's most talked-about restaurants, Rockhouse Restaurant, Pushcart Restaurant & Rum Bar, and the Pool Grill & Bar, as well as a fresh juice bar.
Dining at Rockhouse offers a variety of renowned island cuisine ranging from the internationally celebrated, stunningly romantic Rockhouse Restaurant, to the vibrant spices and flavors of authentic Jamaican home cooking at Pushcart Restaurant & Rum Bar. The restaurants and juice bar feature the very best fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients, with produce grown in the Rockhouse Organic Garden, located on the property.
Celebrated as Negril’s premiere fine-dining destination and one of the most renowned restaurants in Jamaica, Rockhouse Restaurant is perched on volcanic cliffs jutting above the brilliant waters of the appropriately named "Pristine Cove.” The restaurant features new Caribbean cuisine – a lighter, modern interpretation of classic Caribbean cooking incorporating local and tropical ingredients and flavors.
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the environmentally conscious design blends harmoniously with the breathtaking surroundings and creates a welcoming, romantic, and serene atmosphere any time of day.
Open daily from 7am to 10pm. Room service is also available during these hours.
Stay healthy and refreshed with our delicious organic, local, and fresh juices made daily. The Juice Bar features our Rockhouse Green Juice, exploding with anti oxidants from callaloo and pak choy grown in the Rockhouse Organic Garden, detoxifying Jamaican Beet, our most popular juice and a great blood purifier, hydrating coconut “wata” served in the shell, fresh watermelon, pineapple and orange juices, and invigorating ginger and aloe shots.
Our modern version of the classic Jamaican “Jerk Centre,” Pushcart serves up a full spectrum of the island’s traditional fare in a lively, colorful, and music-filled outdoor atmosphere.
Enjoy perfectly smoked and seasoned chicken, pork, and fish straight off the jerk pan grill, served with all of the classic fixings of “yard” cuisine. Pushcart takes guests on a culinary tour of the island, with dishes like peppered shrimp (inspired by roadside vending in Middle Quarters, St. Elizabeth where vendors rush your car with flavorful hot peppered shrimp in clear plastic bags), steamed fish with bammy (what vendors offer in Port Royal), and homemade jerk sausage (made famous by Jamaica's “jerk center” at Boston Bay, Portland).
The menu also features other traditional Jamaican home cooking fare such as curried goat, oxtail and fried chicken.
Join us nightly for live entertainment, filled with technicolor and dancehall-inspired visuals courtesy of renowned local and international artists, and strong tropical libations featuring our bar’s vast selection of the Caribbean's finest rums. Open Daily from 4pm to 10pm.
Pool Bar & Grill
Ultimate vacation bliss awaits you at our Pool Bar & Grill.
Lounge poolside while enjoying a tasty lunch of jerk chicken, grilled snapper sandwich or the Rockhouse burger, grilled on an open jerk pan.
Experience the breathtaking views from the pool deck and stay for the memorable Jamaican sunset while sipping signature Rockhouse cocktails at our 2-for-1 Happy Hour from 5pm to sunset.
The Pool Bar & Grill is open daily for lunch from noon until 4pm, and for beverages from 11am to sunset.
Rockhouse welcomes guests to use marijuana for medical purposes on their property.